I’m not sure about you, but COVID-19 is like nothing I’ve ever experienced.
If you are a small business owner like I am, chances are your business is being affected by COVID-19.
Times can be trying and I know how difficult it can be to stay positive and keep going. However, entrepreneurs are known for creating opportunities out of chaos. COVID-19 is providing a lot of opportunities…
The pandemic has made a significant dent in my schedule this month, and so I suddenly find myself with a lot of unclaimed time.
During the typical daily grind, it can be tough to find time for working “on” your business. COVID-19 is a great opportunity to cross some things off the list while working “on” the business.
Here are the top 5 things I and my team are working on to strengthen Proceed.app™ during some of this unexpected free time:
- Creating & updating digital content (like this video blog post!)
- Product innovation and design brainstorming sessions
- Updating documents like Pitch Deck, Executive Summary, Business Plan, etc…
- Reinstated “Thinking Time”
- Learning new things (especially things that create efficiency)
What opportunities are you creating because of COVID-19? I’d love to hear them. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep on innovating friends,