In Search Of:
Front End Developer
In Search Of
A motivated individual that balances creativity with the ability to apply analytical thinking to problems and situations. Someone that is motivated by the possibilities of an entrepreneurial endeavor. Although focusing on implementing the user interface of the application, we’re not looking for a graphic designer. Instead, we’re looking for someone that can bridge/span good user interface design and usability with an understanding of the technical considerations necessary to drive application functionality.
Required experience in building web applications utilizing:
- RESTful Web Services
Desired experience with the following:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RD)
- Primary responsibility will be on implementing User Interface.
- Conduct software analysis, design, programming, testing, and problem resolution.
- Analyze user requirements to provide input into application design.
- Recommend improvements to application design.
- Provide adequate code documentation.
- Collaboration and timely status updates.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
Proceed.app is a visual knowledge sharing and training platform built for small businesses. Small businesses use Proceed.app to create Standard Operating Procedures, Work Guides, Safety Instructions and other forms of training using visuals like photos and videos.
About Our Team
Proceed LLC was founded in May of 2019. We are currently a 3 person founding team: Mike Harper, Darren Koutnik, & Andrew Schmitz. We are self-funded and have been revenue generating since April 2020. We have won several awards and pitch competitions as an emerging tech startup from Northeastern WI! Check out our company news page to learn more.
Please reach out to Darren Koutnik (CTO) with questions, referrals, or inquiries!
Posted: Sept 9, 2020